Dawn of the Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been said that angels walk the earth even before humans. Well what if there was a secret place where they did live. Join your side, and enter Revianore, the land of the angels.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practicing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faloden

Faloden

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Faloden stood in the middle of a circle of about 30 targets he had just set up he slammed his foot on the ground and raised his hands and a ball of fire formed infront of him he went around it with his hands then forced it toward a target turning the target to ash
Back to top Go down
Misaki
Admin
Misaki

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Rhiannon was out gathering food once she saw Faloden. Oh crap... what do I do now?! She thought to herself. Since she was Occulta, she could probably be killed now. She hid and paniced in her mind.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoftheangels.forumotion.com
Faloden

Faloden

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:19 am

Faloden yanked a throwing knife out of his belt and threw it at a target and hit it right in the middle of the bullseye
Back to top Go down
Misaki
Admin
Misaki

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:42 am

Rhiannon's eyes widened. H-He's so strong. I'm dead! I'm so going to die right now!! She paniced in her mind. She kept hiding behind a target.
Back to top Go down
Faloden

Faloden

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Faloden then created another fireball and threw it at the target Rhiannon was hiding behind and the fireball turned the target into ash then he saw Rhiannon "Who are you?!" he snarled
Back to top Go down
Misaki
Admin
Misaki

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Rhiannon's eyes got wide and she curled into a ball. "P-Please don't h-hurt m-mee!!" She squeaked, terrified.
Back to top Go down
Faloden

Faloden

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:40 pm

"I won't if you'll just tell me who you are!" he snarled forming another fireball
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Sin could tell something wasnt right. He rushed tward were Rhiannon was and noticed a man forming a ball of fire with her shaking. She should have been more careful or fled. Sin ran infront of her. "Stop! Do not hurt her!" His face angry. He grabbed her hand and held it tight and whispered something to her. "Im so happy that i got here on tiime. Are you ok?" Still facing the man and looking into his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Faloden

Faloden

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 pm

"I wasn't planning on it" he sai balling his fist and the fireball disappeared
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:36 pm

"It sure looked like you were planning on it. Hm, maybe how about i change you mind. We are both Occulta and I am the leader. You planning on it now?!" He yelled. He couldn't believe this was happening. Rhiannon should have been with another person. She shouldn't have made herself so vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Faloden

Faloden

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:03 pm

"Ahhhh, you two are Occulta...." he sneering waling in circles around the two angels "You should be afraid of me" he said and used his super speed and ran to a nearby tree root and yanked it up using his super strength the tree fell over "The weak Occulta should be afraid of me...a powerful....Nocte angel" and a huge fireball formed in between his hands
Back to top Go down
Misaki
Admin
Misaki

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Rhiannon gasped and made a small squeaking sound. Her eyes widened. "N-Nocte..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Faloden

Faloden

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:30 am

"Yep, and I have a right to take two as prisoners" he snarled
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Sin picked up Rhiannon in his arms. "Well its too bad you that your not the only fast or the strong one here." Ein his pet ferret came out if his pocket and created a barrier around them. "Good boy Ein." He smiled as the ferret scrambled up and sat on his head.
Back to top Go down
Faloden

Faloden

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Faloden whistled and his dog was by his side immediately "This is my pet" he snarled
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Sin looked down. "I dont care about the size or kind as long as i like how it looks and if it can do me any good." He pet Ein with his pinky. He then whisled and called forth the animals of the forest. They came in numbers and and stood next to Sin. "But numbers and powers do matter." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Practicing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing   Practicing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of the Angels :: West Revianore :: Ghost Town (West side)-
Jump to: